Wednesday 5 June 2013

Park Life



I have two children: Jess, age 7 and Thomas, age 4.  They get bored visiting the same park again and again and there is nothing more they enjoy than exploring a new one. I have often been asked where the good parks are and, with these two things in mind, my purpose is to inform parents about parks in South Oxfordshire: where they are, who they are suitable for, access, nearby facilities etc. 

It can sometimes be a welcome break to visit a lovely family pub at the end of  a hot day, and I endeavour to include relevant info.

Please leave a comment. If you have any suggestions I hope I can cover those, too.

You can get this blog as an app, for free, here.


Travelling to parks

Please find the Thames Travel bus time table here. 






No comments:

Post a Comment