Wednesday 25 June 2014

Moulsford

Moulsford has a new park! It is lovely, easy to find, there's plenty of parking space and it doesn't take too long to get to from Didcot. 

It really isn't hard to find this playground. There's only one main road through Moulsford. You can see it from the road. 


Find this park on the google map I made for you. 

There is no public loo here, but there is an infamous pub. There are also lots of trees (for shade, not for weeing in, what do you think I'm suggesting?!:))


The playground isn't enclosed. This wouldn't have occurred to me as important until recently however, when my son was chased around a playground by a dog after his ice cream, leaving him terrified. 

I shall endeavour to go back through all the parks to check which ones are open. 

You can get this blog as an app, here, for free. 



                   Moulsford recreation ground is extremely nice, and big, too. 










My children like assault courses.





My children are 5 and 8 and this was perfect for them. As they have gotten older, I seem to have lost the ability to judge as to whether playgrounds are suitable for really young children, but there are some baby swings here. 


Get this blog as an app, for free, here


The landlady of the Beetle and Wedge allows use of her w/c. 





Nearby parks

Streatley. 







No comments:

Post a Comment