Friday 27 June 2014

Abbey Meadows, Abingdon

If you like this blog, download the free app here

We love this park. Not only is it in the beautiful town of Abingdon, along a lovely stretch of the river, but it has plenty of parking, is near shops, has a loo (I know, I too feel I'm obsessed with loos), a water park and an outdoor swimming pool. 

I went to take these pictures on my own, without the kids (I work in Abingdon, you see) and was made to feel like a criminal by the parents in the park. The upside of this is that I feel this extra diligence is good for all our children. 

Here are some pictures of the park and the Abbey gardens. 








and the piece de resistance!



The gardens are also lovely: 






There are several car parks in Abingdon, all clearly signposted. I have never had trouble parking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment